Charter Oak Featuring BASF Neopor Technology
Get more impact out of your insulation and enjoy maximum energy savings
From the first glance, you'll appreciate the exceptional craftsmanship of Charter Oak Reinforced Premium Vinyl Siding, with its luxurious appearance of freshly painted wood, handsome shadow lines and refined quality.
- Increases R-value (resistance to heat flow) to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer with less energy usage
- Allows moisture vapor to escape for a healthy, dry wall assembly
- Exclusive TriBeam construction delivers superior rigidity, for straight and even walls
- Increases impact resistance for long-lasting beauty prevents sagging, bowing and denting
- Rolled-edge nail hem ensures superior performance in any climate and weather conditions
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
BenefitsA premier choice for beauty and energy savings, Charter Oak siding expertly pairs with Neopor foam technology to deliver outstanding energy efficiency and durability. The innovative contoured foam underlayment makes Charter Oak stronger and more impact resistant while also providing a protective thermal barrier with greater insulating power.